Or Follow Here.......either will make me smile

Follow Cupcake Moustache

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Let's try this again.....

I think it's about time for me to get back on here and start blogging again.  Consistency has been something that I have always had issues with.   I'll get on a role with writing, then put it to the side and not even think about it for awhile.  I find there is something freeing about being able to write about everything and anything.  But part of me feels like even though I can come on here and say whatever I please, I have still been censoring myself.  Holding back.  When things got a little tough I have pulled back and not blogged about it.  Anyone who knows me knows that isn't my style.  I have a big mouth.  Over the last few weeks, I have found my self facebooking a LOT.  I probably need an outlet, so here is my attempt to blog again.

I would love to do an update post since I last wrote but honestly too much has gone on.   Back in nursing school, this semester consists of delivering babies and sick kiddos.  So far I like it.  Little Gavs is not really so little anymore.  He's a full fledged toddler.  Toddling me to the brink of insanity on a daily basis and I love him for it.  Anyway here's some pictures of what's been going down in our life recently.

love
G.

Home Stuff:
beach days

baby beach w/ Morgs

learning to fly
Our visit to Colorado:
Downtown aquarium.  Wearing our coats indoors cause we're from Florida.

Mountain Sun Brewery - Boulder, CO.  

snail riding - Boulder

Downtown Denver
Halloween Stuff:
lil skeleton - the only costume I could get him to keep on

dios de los trick o treats

1 comment:

  1. awww yay! I'm happy your back! I've missed your posts! xox

    ReplyDelete